1) what are cookies?Cookies are text files that the visited sites send to the browser of the user and that are stored to then be retransmitted to the site the next time you visit.
2) what are cookies used for?Cookies can be used to monitor the sessions, to authenticate a user so that it can access a site without typing in each time name and password, and to store your preferences.
3) What are the technical cookies?Cookies so-called technical need for the navigation and to facilitate access to and enjoyment of the website by the user. Technical cookies are essential for example, to access Google or Facebook without having to log in all the sessions. They are also in very delicate operations such as those in the banking or payment by credit card or by means of other systems.
4) The Analytics cookies are technical cookies?In other words, cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the service Statistics of the Blogger or the like are technical cookies?. The authority has stated that these cookies can be considered technical only if "is used for purposes of optimization of the website by the owner of the site, which may collect aggregate information on the number of users and on how they visit the site. In these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, on the subject of disclosure and consent, and as provided for by the technical cookies."
5) what is a cookie profiling?Are cokie used to track user navigation in order to create profiles about his tastes, his preferences, his interests and his research. You'll certainly happened to see the banner advertising related to a product just before you have searched on the internet. The reason lies in the profiling of your interests and the server are addressed properly by the cookies you showed the ads are deemed more relevant.
6) You need the user's consent to the installation of cookies on his terminal?For the installation of technical cookies, no consent is required while the cookie profiling can be installed in the terminal of the user only after the user has given consent after being informed in a simplified way.
7) In that way, the webmaster can ask for consent?The Privacy authority has established that at the time when the user accesses a web site must appear as a banner containing a brief statement, the request for consent and a link to the privacy more extended as the visible one on this page about what are cookies, profiling and the use that is made of it in the site object.
12) what should you place on the information page for more extended?You have to illustrate the ceatures of the cookies installed by third parties. You must also indicate to the user how to navigate the site without being traced to his preferences, with the possibility of incognito and deleting cookies.
13) Who is obliged to inform the Guarantor that the usa cookie profiling?The owner of the site has this burden. If your site uses only cokie profiling third-party does not need to inform the Guarantor but is required to indicate which of these are third-party cookies and to indicate the link to the information regarding.
14) When it enters into force this regulation?The Guarantor has given a year of time to get in the rule and the deadline is 2 June 2015.
COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
HOW TO USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS ON THIS SITEAs mentioned above, analytics cookies are considered to be technical if it is used only for the purpose of optimization , and if the IP of the users are kept anonymous. Inform the user that this site uses the free service of Google Analytics. Recall that the data are only used to get the data of the most visited pages, the number of visitors, the aggregate data of visits to your operating system, browser, etc., These parameters are stored in the server of Google that governs Privacy in accordance with these guidelines.
A user can deactivate Google Analytics during the navigation by using the add-on available for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari.
You can also
ANONYMOUS BROWSINGA navigation without the use of technical cookies and other profiling is possible using what is called incognito and is feasible with all the main browsers.
- More information on disabling cookies on Firefox, in English.
- More information on disabling cookies on Chrome, in English
- More information on disabling cookies on Internet Explorer, in English
- More information on disabling cookies on Safari , in English
- More information on how to disable cookies on Opera, in English.
7Pixel Srl, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore is appointed to be in charge of the processing of the data of the User (email address) for the management of requests for comments in the context of the Trusted Program of the site www.trovaprezzi.it